Friday 11 March 2011

Oh to have and to hold: Favorite pattern picks this week


I've been browsing Etsy way too much lately to find the perfect pattern for a wiggle dress. Somehow I still end up browsing all the other dress patterns as well. Not to mention the lovely coats and blouses, sigh... Here are some that caught my eye and caused me to make incoherent noises.
Housecoat pattern from JoulesVintage


 Wouldn't this make a lovely spring/fall coat with the long sleeves and shorter hem?


Blouse patterns from OpalsOwlVintage




I just love the neckline details on these.


And then all these lovely wiggle dresses. How am I ever be able to decide? lol

sewvintageladies
midcenturymania
SewUniqueClassic
Butterick 8095 CottageLaneTreasures
SelvedgeShop
allthepreciousthings
And this was just a fraction of all the possibilities. What a world what a world!

I live you with these beauties and a Finnish classic girl trio. Have a great and relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment